Information and Services for Migrants
The Honduran consulates located in North Carolina and Dallas are the only ones with their holder, so far.
Tarifa para el servicio consular, con los respectivos requisitos, para los hondureños que soliciten Autorizaciones.
Fee for consular service, with the respective requirements, for Hondurans who request an Affidavit.
Fee for consular service, with the respective requirements, for Hondurans requesting a Power of Attorney.
Fee for consular service, with the respective requirements, for Hondurans who request the granting of a General Power of Attorney.
The Government of the Republic of Honduras has several Representations or Consular Offices worldwide.
Institutions of Honduras
- Secretariat of Foreign Relations and International Cooperation
- National Institute of Migration of Honduras
- Consular and Migration Observatory of Honduras (CONMIGHO)
- ALHO VOZ: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Processing of passports or other consular services: citaconsular.com
Honduran missions to international organizations
Offices and Diplomatic Representations of Honduras in the World.
The government of the United States of America decided to extend the Temporary Protected Status (TPS) until October 2021, for 44,000 Hondurans residing in the United States.
The Law for the Protection of Honduran Migrants and their Families, Decree 106-2013 , creates in its Article 24 the General Directorate for the Protection of Honduran Migrants, as the executive body of the Ministry of Foreign Relations and International Cooperation.