Preparing Chicken Tacos Honduran style
Honduran-style chicken tacos are other snacks that are enjoyed in Honduras. Learn how they are prepared in Honduras.
- 1 chicken breast
- 8 large corn tortillas
- 1 chicken seasoning
- 1 carrot
- ½ Cabbage
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 sweet chili
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 cups of water
- Tomato paste
- ½ lb Grated cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Preparation of the Tacos
- The chicken breast is cooked with tomato, chili onion, garlic, pepper, coriander, when it is already crumbly.
- Grate carrots and season with the chicken seasoning add a little margarine to fry a little,
- A corn tortilla is taken and a spoonful of the chicken is put on it,
- It is rolled up to form a block or roll, it is pressed with a toothpick,
- Then it is fried in oil
Preparation of the sauce
- Tomato paste, pepper, and chicken seasoning are added to the chicken broth
- Add a little water and let it boil
- Apart the cabbage with carrot is grated.
- It is placed on a serving plate, a taco with the shredded cabbage, the sauce and the grated cheese on top and that’s it.