Requirements and Consular Fee for an Affidavit
The Undersecretariat of Consular and Migratory Affairs has established the following rate for the consular service, with the respective requirements, for Hondurans who request an Affidavit.
An Affidavit is a written personal statement, where the veracity of the same statement is assured under oath before the Consular Officer who serves as a Notary. As a consequence, what is stated by the declarant is presumed to be true until the contrary can be proven.
- Price: US $ 50.00
- Valid Honduran identity card or valid Honduran passport.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Proof of payment: Money Order *
Second Step – Registration in Honduras:
- Original sworn statement issued by the Consular Office.
Steps to Follow: Ministry of Foreign Relations and International Cooperation
- Authenticate the documentation in the Authentication Unit.
- Processing cost: L.150.00
- Processing time: One day.
NO PROCESSORS REQUIRED
* The Money Order applies only to our Consular Offices in the United States of America and the rest of our Consular Offices use the payment method through bank windows.
CASH PAYMENT IS NOT ACCEPTED AT CONSULAR POSTS.
** All these documents must be original.