Last Updated: February 7, 2021
You are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will be happy to assist you.
- Its corporate name is: InterArtix
- Its registered office is: Barrio Guanacaste, house # 1743, Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- Its social activity is: Training and educational reference
- Email: email@example.com
- Website purpose: information and educational reference.
- RedHonduras Pages: redhonduras.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of InterArtix or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data : you can ask InterArtix if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment , in which case they will only be kept by InterArtix for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the treatment : InterArtix will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims they have to continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability : in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, InterArtix will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to erasure of data : and except legal imperative, they will be erased after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way InterArtix is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the InterArtix Security Manager (indicated above) or to the corresponding data protection authority , being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection , the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data
At all times, you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or erase, in whole or in part, the data stored on the Website. You just have to send an email to email@example.com and request it.
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
Data of the subscribers to the feed by e-mail: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Data of the subscribers to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
User data uploaded by InterArtix to pages and profiles on social networks: From the moment the user offers their consent until they withdraw it.
Secret and data security
InterArtix undertakes to use the data, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or access. not authorized, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data of the Government of Spain.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are true, being obliged to communicate any changes to them. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate.
In addition, you must keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused by this to InterArtix as the owner of RedHonduras, or to third parties due to the use of said data.
InterArtix takes reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, InterArtix cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware ) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data , RedHonduras has an active security surveillance system that reports on each user activity and possible breaches in the security of user data.
In the event of detecting any breach, InterArtix undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours .
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE IT FOR
All the products and services offered on the RedHonduras website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration, newsletter subscription.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities
Web and hosting: RedHonduras has an SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that InterArtix has contracted with Bluehost .
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by InterArtix.
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parties of the same case write on the website from the same IP), thus as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data via email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section .
Comments form : On the web there is the possibility that users leave comments on the publications of the site. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to re-enter them on each new visit and the email address, name, website and IP address are also collected internally. The data is stored on Godaddy’s servers.
User registration : Not allowed unless expressly requested.
Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc, through Google Apps for business .
Instant messaging: InterArtix does not provide service through instant messaging such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Embedded content from other websites
RedHonduras articles may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). The content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Other services: Certain services provided through the RedHonduras website may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimacy: The purpose of the processing of this data will only be to provide you with the information or services that you request.
Presence in networks: RedHonduras has profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that InterArtix will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, InterArtix may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as provide personalized customer service.
Data extraction: In no case will InterArtix extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is specifically and expressly obtained to do so.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, InterArtix will help and advise you to this end to the extent of its possibilities.
Processors outside the EU
Email. The InterArtix email service is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Google Apps.
Social media. InterArtix makes use of the American social networks Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, of an analytical and technical nature in relation to the website, being on its servers that InterArtix processes the data that, through them, users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the InterArtix firm or share with it.
Your information is protected according to our privacy and cookies policy. By activating a subscription you understand and accept our privacy and cookies policy .
You will always have the right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and forgetting of your data.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, InterArtix has access to: Username and email, IP address.
In any case, InterArtix reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the RedHonduras website as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations with our users
The access and / or use of RedHonduras attributes to whoever performs it the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without any reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain contents of RedHonduras.
In the use of RedHonduras, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of InterArtix or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the RedHonduras portal or that would prevent, in any way , the normal use of RedHonduras.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What is NOT a cookie ?
It is not a virus, not a Trojan, not a worm, not spam, not spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store ?
The cookies not often store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I deactivate cookies ?
So that you understand the scope that deactivating cookies can have, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My account , or My profile or My orders .
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or by visiting the physical store if it has one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam .
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
What types of cookies are there?
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- You can disable the use of the DART cookie from the Google ad system by accessing the Google privacy center .
Furthermore, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
You have more information about Cookies at: Wikipedia
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs ). The Web beacons are typically small images of a pixel by pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. The Web beacons are used and used in a manner similar to cookies . In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to obtain a pattern of the users of a site.
You have more information about web beacons at: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
When accessing the RedHonduras website we inform you that if you continue browsing, various own and third-party cookies will be installed corresponding to the analytics of the website (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use that you make the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, leave comments and to obtain statistics on our users.
As a user, you can reject the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not function properly.
You can even check your preferences about cookies on this website right now in the following button:
I WANT TO CHECK MY COOKIES PREFERENCES NOW
The following table is included, solely as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are own or third-party (and identification of the third party contracted or whose services they have decided to use) and their purpose
|Strictly necessary||C. User login
C. Authentication session or user ID
C. User security
C. Media player
session C. Load balancing session C. of customization of the user interface
C. of complement (plug-in) to share and exchange social contents (Facebook and twitter)
C. to fill in the forms. from the Disqus commenting system. that remembers the acceptance of cookies
|They serve to offer services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third Party Cookies:|
|Analytics – Google Analytics,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a certain advertising campaign|
|Advertising – Google, Inc. (_cfduid)||User preferences, information about the interaction with the website (requested service, date and time), browser type and language, geographic location)||Improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user avoiding the appearance of advertisements that they have already seen|
|Behavioral advertising||Information on Social Participation and User Monitoring.||The main objective of the cookies of this host is: Orientation / Advertising|
|PayPal||Technical cookies. They reinforce security when accessing the PayPal payment platform. They can link to paypalobjects.com.||Technical cookies. They reinforce security when accessing the PayPal payment platform. They can link to paypalobjects.com.|
Currently this website hosts advertisements for:
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies.
- Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies policy
- Google+ and Google Maps cookie, according to the provisions on their page about what type of cookies they use
How are cookies managed ?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be explored with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you are using a mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: https://windows.microsoft.com/en/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser . Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options .
- Go to Privacy , Content Settings .
- Select All cookies and site data .
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a specific domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search for cookies field .
- After performing this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested web will appear on the screen . Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools , Internet Options
- Click on Privacy .
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy .
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history .
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies , you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences , then Privacy .
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings , then Safari .
- Go to Privacy and Security , you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key , then Settings .
- Go to Security and Privacy , you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer , then More , then Settings
- Now you can activate or deactivate the Allow cookies box .
Do not track
This website automatically excludes users who send the Do Not Track header from Google Analytics tracking, and is compatible with their express acceptance.
If you have a browser that supports this protocol, you can activate it to avoid tracking by websites. In Google Chrome, for example, it’s in Settings> Advanced> Privacy and Security> Send a do-not-track request with your browsing traffic .
DISABLE GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies , this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
Review my cookie preferences on this site
Again, I remind you that you can always check your preferences regarding the acceptance, or not, of cookies on this website by clicking on the following button:
I WANT TO REVIEW MY PRIVACY PREFERENCES NOW
LEGAL LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT
RedHonduras contains texts prepared for informational or educational purposes that may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations, so its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of InterArtix.
The content of the articles published in RedHonduras cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in RedHonduras without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are granted over the RedHonduras portal or any of its component elements, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse is expressly prohibited to the User. , forwarding or the use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive character the text, images, designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Honduras is a party and other property rights and laws of Honduras.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on RedHonduras, they must notify InterArtix of said circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location in RedHonduras, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulations and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of RedHonduras are governed in each and every one of their extremes by Honduran law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet in RedHonduras.
Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which InterArtix will be a part to resolve any controversy or claim derived from this text or from any InterArtix activity, except to resolve those conflicts that cause the development of an activity that requires membership, in which In this case, the user must contact the corresponding body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made to InterArtix, to try to reach an out-of-court agreement can go to the Platform of Online Litigation Resolution , created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013 .
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Tegucigalpa capital, as this is the place of conclusion of the contract, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and / or use of RedHonduras to whoever performs the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it, in relation with certain services and contents of RedHonduras.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to RedHonduras does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with InterArtix. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the RedHonduras website provide links to other own websites and content that is owned by third parties, manufacturers or suppliers.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and learning about our products, although InterArtix is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user from accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from his website to the RedHonduras portal must obtain the prior written authorization of InterArtix.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between InterArtix and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by InterArtix of its contents or services.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products they have visited or if they have abandoned the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie continues in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the Law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, it undertakes, unless prior, express and written authorization from InterArtix to use the information contained in the website, exclusively for your information, not being able to directly or indirectly carry out commercial exploitation of the contents to which it has access.
This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to InterArtix, RTN 08011976119373, with address in Barrio Guanacaste, house # 1743, Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. InterArtix does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the content that is collected on said web pages.
Unless express, prior and written authorization from InterArtix, reproduction, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of InterArtix, any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, InterArtix will assume no responsibility derived, or that could derive, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
InterArtix does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
InterArtix is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European platform for online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between InterArtix and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be reachable: Our contact
In case any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comment about the RedHonduras portal, please go to email@example.com or use the contact form available on the website .
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, InterArtix does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms provided in RedHonduras, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive our Newsletter / bulletin, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
Can I copy your privacy page?
Yes of course
What’s more, this privacy page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution by 4.0
But keep a few things in mind:
- Change the references to my websites and company for yours (otherwise it is weird)
- Change the data of the person in charge and the Data Protection Officer
- Adapt the texts to WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR WEB. Each website is different, it has different services, cookies, it saves things differently, etc.
- I am not responsible for any legal responsibility on your website for not having it adapted to your site and peculiarities.
- If you improve it, let us know!