Requirements and Consular Fee for an Authentic
The Undersecretariat of Consular and Migratory Affairs has established the following rate for the consular service, with the respective requirements, for Hondurans who request authentication of signatures or documents, also called Authentic.
Any public document issued abroad that must have legal effect in Honduras must be duly authenticated by our Consular Office in the jurisdiction of the country.
- Price: US $ 60.00
- Valid Honduran identity card or passport of the person requesting the Authentic (if the applicant is a foreigner, they must present their valid Passport).
- Original document to authenticate previously authenticated by the country of origin.
- Proof of payment: Money Order *
Second Step – Registration in Honduras:
- Original authentication issued by the Consular Office.
Steps to Follow: Ministry of Foreign Relations and International Cooperation
- Authenticate the documentation in the Authentication Unit.
- Processing cost: L.150.00
- Processing time: One day.
NO PROCESSORS ARE REQUIRED.
* The Money Order applies only to our Consular Offices in the United States of America and the rest of our Consular Offices use the payment method through bank windows.
CASH PAYMENT IS NOT ACCEPTED AT CONSULAR POSTS.
** All these documents must be original.