Requirements and Consular Fee for a Life Certificate
The Undersecretary of Consular and Migratory Affairs has established the following rate for the consular service, with the respective requirements, for Hondurans who request a Life Certificate .
The Faith of Life: It is the document that certifies that a person is alive and what their current address is. Generally, these types of certificates are usually requested by Honduran institutions such as INJUPEMP, INPREMA, IPM, IHSS, among others.
- Price: US $ 25.00
- Valid Honduran identity card or valid Honduran passport.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Proof of payment: Money Order *
Second Step – Registration in Honduras:
- Original Life Certificate issued by the Consular Office.
Steps to Follow: Ministry of Foreign Relations and International Cooperation
- Authenticate the documentation in the Authentication Unit.
- Processing cost: L.150.00
- Processing time: One day.
NO PROCESSORS REQUIRED
* The Money Order applies only to our Consular Offices in the United States of America and the rest of our Consular Offices use the payment method through bank windows.
CASH PAYMENT IS NOT ACCEPTED AT CONSULAR POSTS.
** All these documents must be original.